1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone know Corin Latobian?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Mizbhayvin74, Jul 26, 2008.

1. Mizbhayvin74

Mizbhayvin74 Guest

I don't know how to search anymore on these forums, they are different from when I was on them last. Does anyone know her? She's played UO for years. Just wanted to know if she still plays and how I can get into contact with her.
  2. Alvinho

Alvinho Great Lakes Forever!
    Stratics Veteran

Sep 7, 2003
    check the shard they played on uo.com and search the guild and players to see if they loged in the last 30 days
  3. Mizbhayvin74

Mizbhayvin74 Guest

Uhm yeah, but that's not what I wanted. I want to know if she still plays, and if anyone knows her. I want to be able to contact her, not find out if she's playing only.
  4. packrat

packrat Guest

Do a character search and find out what shard she plays on and go to that shard forum and ask there.
  5. Flora Green

Flora Green Guest

Ask on the Origin forum. That's the last place I saw her in game and I *think* it was somewhat recent at Luna bank. I was in and out fast, but I'm pretty sure I saw her name pop up on the screen.