1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone know how to get something lost off screen in KR back?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by ACB1961, Aug 15, 2009.

1. ACB1961

ACB1961 Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I flipped screens on my computer, and my Journal flew off the screen towards the bottom. I can't seem to find it, and I sort of need it.

I'm still making bows and I'd really like to be able to respond when the gm asks me what color my outfit is, or what the square root of pi is, or whatever the hell the next inane unscriptable question will be.

Thanks in advance

2. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Hmm, try logging out and in. That might reset it so you can find it?

And by logging out and in I mean fully log out. Log into another character and back on to your other.

3. Dermott of LS

Dermott of LS UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

A few ways depending on the gump involved:

1. Rescale your UI size down as far as it will go, drag the gump back and resize back to normal
    2. Reload your UI (I have this set to Right Ctrl-R)
    3. If those still do not work, you'll need to open the character file in the Documents folders that is affected and look for the coordinates that are outside the range of your monitor's resolution, that will be the affected item (note that if you're using an Enhanced custom UI that there will e extra stuff positioned WAY WAY WAY off your monitor's resolution, do not change these, they are placed there intentionally.

4. ACB1961

ACB1961 Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Wow thanks so much.

I never even saw that command before.

I have learned a bunch of stuff today about uo.

Thanks again for taking the time to help me