1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

anyone know how to move a character reward statue once it is placed?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Pimpin Aint Easy, Mar 2, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Since these auto lock down,

I wish to release this,

then treat it like any other addon deed axe the chr. reward statue like a stone oven. The deed for the statue will fall into your backpack *in theory* and when it is set up again like ya placed it the first go round, it will repeat the gumps, & give you the same options, to keep statue as it was, repose it rehue it etc.

2. i have used 2 different axes on it. it is not locked down and it just keeps saying "use this to carve corpses"

3. Guest

Guest Guest

hmm ok, I have not done mine since I re did my house, check on the foundation of statue for another gump, may be one gump down, there to take statue down. I do not think the dbl clickin on it worked like some addons, cuz it just gave me pose hue options again.

Although I too have been getting that weird msg with even lumberjacking some darn trees, with my axes and hatchets since last patch too, to wit I shout excuse me this is a tree, Ima holding an axe..its not a carving pumpkin corpse contest..quite annoying msg. lately. comes every other axe hit on the trees some times.*since last patch*

Possibly post it uo hall maybe Jeremy or one of them see it and respond.

4. lol figured it out. thanks for the help.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Well how did ya do it then ? Context menu ? Axing it ? On the statue as option ? [​IMG]

6. click statue, not base, and a gump appears.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

I moved mine in Jan. when I customised to get rid of the christmas white marble walled house and to put my house back to normal, thought for sure I axed that puppy or somewhere there was some gump but thought it was at the base. [​IMG]

Well glad ya got it down and redeeded. Always kinda hairy to do that, hoping UO works those as intended to work, and not loose em for us like those original gingerbread houses that *broke* on us all.

8. tyvm zen for the assistance! if ya got a jade one and are interested in a marble one im tradeing the marble plus cash for a jade one.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

My statue on Siege is standing over in the Iantown Museum. (my other one is on another shard).

Doubt that the one here though, will be going anywhere, they have a nice collection of us oldsters in UO in statue forms, over at their Iantown museum. [​IMG]