1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone know Karma loss on Dryads

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lady Aalia, Jan 10, 2009.

1. Lady Aalia

Lady Aalia Atlantic's Finest
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I am trying to figure out how much Karma you lose killing a Dryad...

Anyone have any Information?

2. solina2

solina2 Guest

If you are "Glorious" you will not noticed. It does says when you killed it "you have lost a lot of karma" what ever that means. In any case you can get that right back up by killing a few deamons.

3. Lady Aalia

Stratics Veteran Alumni

Acctually i am seeking for a bit more information , like what Karma level the creature has.

Same as the NPCs like Townfolks Nobles and other blue NPCs when you kill them.

I know Stratics Hunter Guide has most of them but especially on the newer Mobs they lack the Karma information since the UO site hasnt been updated in a while

4. Oriana

Oriana Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

If you see the lil upd next to a creatures name it has been updated very very recently. Dryads are in that category. So that info is valid. Believe it or not UO Stratics is being updated just a very slow process. And we always invite players to help us gather auch intel. It's most appreciated in fact.

5. Lady Aalia

Stratics Veteran Alumni

Dryad

Is what i looked at and even thou its updated (never said that part was not) it only has the info you can get from a Lore gump and not what i was looking for wich is the Karma Tab. It says unknown :(

And yes i asked an Admin to see if she knew how to get that info and it looks like reason why it doesnt have the Karma in it is because the UO page has not been updated by EA since that where they got the Karma Level and the point value of neg or pos Karma. I am hoping there is some other info out there since one of my friends had a site with all the info , but its no longer working.

Thus i am trying to find the info so i can have my project up to date plus i was going to share it with the helpful admin so she can update it for me on Stratics.

6. Oriana

Oriana Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Well yea, true that EA's site is annoying to get info from at all.

Sorry I didn't check the karma section on the dryads. That was my bad. Maybe when we get our own Community rep we can start bugging them for updated info.

7. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

To the best of my knowledge there is no way to get figures for karma and fame values in game. The older entries in Hunter's guide take their information from the Bestiary in the uo playguide. Sadly the last creatures entered into that are those spawning in Malas. No Samurai Empire or Mondains Legacy creatures are included.

8. Aroma

Aroma Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Not only do you lose karma from dryads but those pesky fire bunnies too. You would think an evil bunnie would give good karma not take it away.

9. Lady Aalia

Stratics Veteran Alumni

wow thanks for the info :)

BTW does beeing reported as Murderer still give neg Karma ? never tried it myself...

And does i Honor thee still work?

10. aarons6

aarons6 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

karma isnt like fame, you can lose karma untill you are at -5 level with anything that has neg karma.

it doesnt matter how much you lose, if it says you lost alot of karma then it wont take long to get negative.

11. Lady Aalia

Stratics Veteran Alumni

acctually studying stratics and UO bestiarity Thinggies it is prettymuch like Fame only that it dont decay there is diffrent lvls of Karma , like you will only lose a little by killing a Cat wich is level 0 but you lose lots by killing a wandering healer wich is Level 5

then there is all the actions you can do diffrent things to lose Karma
    this is what i compiled so far:

Negative Karma comes from casting Necro spells
    Wearing Masks of Orcish Kin
    Wearing Tribal paint
    Wearing a cloak of corruption
    From casting summon deamon
    From summoning an Imp (spellweaving)
    Killing positive Karma pets (see Runebook)
    Killing Blue NPCs
    Poisoning weapons
    Begging
    Stealing from players , monsters , towncrates
    Snooping
    Killing packhorses and Lamas
    Casting helpful spells on characters with negative Karma
    Casting helpful spells on monsters or evil NPCs

and all the other stuff that i dont know if it still works or not heh

oh and how does Bad Karma and PVP work ?
    I get when i am beeing reported as Murderer
    or when i kill a blue
    or when i kill a grey
    in Factions?