1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

anyone know what it is?

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Darkman, May 15, 2013.

1. Darkman

Darkman Journeyman

Did a idoc last night and found a weird little item
    It looks like a normal rune ,Yet its name cant be changed and dosent have recall rune on the tag, Its name is The Darkness and when u try recall of it u get the words [This rune will not work for u] Anyone with any ideas?

2. Odin of Europa

Odin of Europa Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I think its from a quest for new players created using the Kingdom Reborn client.

3. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

Those who create a new character while using the Kingdom Reborn client are granted a special rune (titled "The Darkness") which can be used to battle the Dark Knight. Although they will need to gain some magical skills before they are capable of activating it, this is by no means a bad thing - the battle is well beyond the abilities of an untrained or unequipped player. Only the character who initially received the rune may use it.

Using the rune sends them to a small chamber where they wait in line to battle. Once the combat arena is free, they are then teleported to the Knight himself.

4. Darkman

Darkman Journeyman

Thanks for the info atleast now i know its worthless hehe :)

5. Ron Silverbeard

Ron Silverbeard Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

What shard is it on? I would buy it if on Pacific ;)
    It fits the "Token of Passage" i have - a named Moonstone for entering the Dark Knight Section in Haven...