1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone know where this is by chance?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by DreadLord Lestat, Dec 4, 2012.

1. DreadLord Lestat

DreadLord Lestat Social Media Liaison
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Stratics Legend PITMUCK

I logged into a seldom used character on Pacific and found this place. I am guessing its from an EM event or something. Pacific forums is pretty quiet so posting here in case anyone who use to play on Pacific might recognize it.

weirdroom.jpg

2. Nails Warstein

Nails Warstein Rares Festival Silent Auctioneer
    Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Patron Ultima Broker

Deep inside the Ethereal Fortress. I am assuming you left your character there during the Royal Council Massacre which occured during the Warriors of Destiny Arc in 2008, players completed this quest earned 25,000 Spring Cleaning Points. Further details about this storyline is located at this link. Royal Council Massacre - UOGuide, the Ultima Online encyclopedia

3. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

Was a fun event. Other than the ticket mishap...

4. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

Kingdom Reborn...reborn...Kingdom reborn! That's what that screenshot brought to my head....wow......talk about bringing back memories :)

5. Poo

Poo The Grandest of the PooBah’s
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor 4H

most people created new characters and ran them into there and of course died..... and hoped that someone would be in there to res them so they could get the reward.
    i remember on one shard i sat in there for like 3 days till someone came in and i was able to get a res, haha.
    im trying to think of the other stuff that was in that event.... note from Casca or something like that.
    and wasnt that the room that is was rumored that you could get that bamboo stool from?

6. Merion

Merion Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

If I'm not mistaken, that screenshot was taken with the Enhanced Client and Pinco's UI installed. Just fyi.

7. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

As others have pointed out, this appears to be the room Casca, and earlier Inu, were imprisoned in. It used to be accessible through the Ethereal Fortress but to my knowledge is accessible no more.

People may be reminded of Kingdom Reborn because, according to what I recall reading at the time, when Inu was discovered in here she gave an Internet site with the first screencaps of KR.

An in-character event leading to a decidedly out-of-character result. I was neither sure at the time nor am I sure now what I thought about that.

-Galen's player