1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone know who Chris is?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Cruxshadow, Dec 18, 2009.

1. Cruxshadow

Cruxshadow Guest

I havent seen him in game, but Corpse sent me a screenie the other day of him runnin around. For some reason his journal says Cruxshadow uothief.com in it. was just curious why, but havent been able to find him runnin around. anyone know who this is? Might have been a disguise kit too, not sure. was runnin around in noob clothes and a red jesters hat.
  2. nightstalker22

nightstalker22 Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Mar 13, 2007
    I've seen him before, and I dont think it i a disguise kit, the names it issues are all Old English sounding, like the NPC's in game. Unless someone found a way to hack into the file that has the list of names to be given when using the kit...

I've always thought the thief should be able to change name to whatever he wants ( as long as it is within the guidelines ), and animal forms should mask your name, as well as magerys shape shift forms.

Maybe he's just a huge fan of Chads! Aren't we all? :)
  3. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Jan 5, 2001
    I've seen the character, wearing a red jester hat. He was apparently afk at Moonglow gate. Which was particularly ironic since I'd died there not more than an hour before, eaten by a dragon who came through the gate just as I approached to use it. Yet he sat there in perfect safety, not responding to my presence or my words in any way. :D
  4. Cruxshadow

Cruxshadow Guest

lol, hmmm. this man is a mystery! all i want to know is why my name is in some unknowns journal... makes me feel... violated! lol it would be perfectly OK if it was a hitlist or something, but this was just a random scribble it seems... lol