1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

anyone know

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Lord Arm, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Lord Arm

Lord Arm Seasoned Veteran

anyone know what this is and where it came from, its unique blessed ringmail tunic armor in a pouch weighing 255 stones, 4 resists to all. cant take out. never seen before. got from idoc. looking for info ty all.
    I need to learn how to take picture and put here lol can show its on cats
    Untitled.png

#1 Lord Arm, Sep 8, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2015
  2. Scott

Scott Certifiable
    Professional Alumni Campaign Benefactor

picture?

3. Ducan IronWeaver

Ducan IronWeaver Lore Master

it might be an old stuck in container item.
    Kind of like the statues and hanging lanterns stuck in a box that pop up for sale here and there. I think they were made from an old glitch..

I never had one that the armor was blessed. But I used to have a nice sized collection of items stuck in a box or pouch/bag that weighed 255 stones. I had like 10-15 different type of items like this. Statues, lanterns, stretched hide, leather/metal armor, potions, and my fav one was a burnt ribs one (I think it was labeled burnt food)..
    Unfortunately this collection was lost to me with like 95% of my rares when my zento house fell when the new account management messed up.. still extremely mad that mesanna let that house fall after she told me she wouldnt let it drop =( =(

#3 Ducan IronWeaver, Sep 9, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2015
  4. Theron

Theron Sage

Picture?

5. BrianFreud

BrianFreud Lead Wiki Mod & Doer of Crazy Things
    Professional Wiki Editor Wiki Moderator Campaign Supporter

Armor in containers used to spawn on the roof of Castle British, and in barrels in Shame. I don't think the Shame barrels were "forceable" to make 255-stone items, but the Castle British ones were. I'd guess it came from up there. The only thing odd to me is that its blessed...

6. StealYourFace

StealYourFace Journeyman

I've seen a piece of wall in a container before. It was one of the ones from house customization that came out with Stygian abyss. The guy that has it got it in an Idoc but doesn't think it's legal so he won't try selling it. It looks cool tho.

7. Sinder Shayde

Sinder Shayde Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran