1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone know?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Doireann, Jul 17, 2008.

1. Doireann

Doireann Guest

I am wondering if for the Royal Murder event, you have to have ml. I went to do the quest on my account that doesn't have it yet, and I can't even start it. I haven't done the quest yet, and Francisco doesn't even acknowledge me or let me talk to him in anyway.
  2. Sunrise

Sunrise Guest

You bring up a good point on the ML account.

Tho I have to say you have to talk to Jasper thats outside the room. Francisco is dead. Kinda hard to have a dead man talking to you. Unless of course he is a online pixle :D
  3. Doireann

Doireann Guest

hehehe ooops. :dunce: Yep, I meant Jasper. Francisco has actually been more helpful, giving me my bloody paper. :mf_prop:
  4. burnttrees

burnttrees Guest

drop the bloody paper on Jasper that will get you info about the next portion of the quest/event

remember there are key words ie. names if you say them he will respond sometimes with helpful hints as to the next location
  5. Sakkarah_

Sakkarah_ VIP
    VIP Stratics Veteran

May 13, 2008
    You do not need ML to complete the quest :)
  6. Doireann

Doireann Guest

Thank you everyone! The bloody paper hint worked and especially the hit to get him to talk after giving it to me.
  7. Lilitu

Lilitu Guest

What about trial accounts? rolleyes:
  8. Inspector

Inspector Guest

trial accounts can do it too, i was ressing some friends yesterday morn there and about 50 trial accounts ran into casca and got scrolls and left(should be stopped)