1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

anyone knwo anything about this?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Tiberius, Oct 29, 2008.

1. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I am on my tamer atm trying to kill my mage to test a few things and my dragon will not attack my mage either by staright out all kill or all guard me/attack command. I am just curious if there was some other change I missed?

2. Hera - Siege

Hera - Siege Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Any chance your mage is under the affects of Monster Ignore and perhaps that's back into play?

3. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

No hes not, but hes decked out with faction gear. Can't wear my orni yet but I am taking care of that as I speak; ahh the joys of having access to 7 accounts:).

4. Scuzzlebutt

Scuzzlebutt Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

God forbid you should actually have to kill an opposing player to earn your rank.

5. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

God forbid I play on a sub par computer and can not run my enemy down when I get the upper hand. Anyway what I am attempting may not work anyhow. I just killed my crafter who is now opposite factioned and got the message "you have recently killed this person and receive no honor for this kill". The testing shall continue.......

6. Scuzzlebutt

Scuzzlebutt Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

That was put into place a long time ago to prevent exactly what you are trying. But dont worry, if you wait 24 hours you can do it again.

7. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Good to know but it did not work on the first kill either; oh well theres still plenty of good stuff to be used:). These items are siege blessable as well, nice for someone who has the rank to wear the orni.

8. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

I think you can no longer command a pet to kill inside houses. You know how when you're standing outside someones house with pet, trying to all kill, and it doesn't work? It's like that....

^^

My .02

9. AEowynSP

AEowynSP Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Yes I noticed that this morning. I had the kind help of BO at his house (for faction armor testing) and I could not get my pet to attack him. I got the same message as if I was attacking a golem.