1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone Less Tired of the griefers killing the Dread Warmounts?

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by Tycolby, May 12, 2008.

1. Tycolby

Tycolby Guest

Its the same ppl over and over, bola the Vanguard Controller and then kill the dread so everyone less is forced to buy the ones they sell. Please make the invasion spead faster though out the cities so we can get a chance to tame them for ourselves!!!!!
  2. yea i had VaMp and LOLz in fel today messing with me while i was trying to tame it. they would hit it after i started taming to break my tame. So i turned around and let my mare kill the dreads so there wasnt any to tame. vamp discorded my pet and peaced it but in the end i still managed with help from friends to kill the dreads.

if u need a dread let me know.
  3. Vahne

Vahne Guest

Honestly the regulars at tram cove play nice. Most of us have at least one horse and are just trying to get the sword and shield. Most even help the ones who don't have dread horses get one. The only exception is probably prime time where everyone gets on at once, but even then there's still a good chance for loot. Or even better, go in and honor/bola the vanguard, lead the horse to a quiet corner and tame away. it works while everyone else is busy fighting the mobs even in prime time.
  4. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Jul 16, 2003
    I wish someone HAD tried to tame the one that attacked me at tonight's 11 PM invasion. It chased me through half of cove before I figured that no one wanted it, and finally did it in as a matter of self-defense.
  5. Tycolby

Tycolby Guest

lol you are such a brute!!!!!
  6. Fran Fury

Fran Fury Guest

I just wish I could get in and play a little. I fear I will not get a new horse for awhile :(
  7. Tamais

Tamais Lake Austin Reporter
    Reporter Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Patron Editor

May 13, 2008
    The few times Lessa has been there, she has tried to help people taming by working the mobs and healing. She figures there will be plenty of warhorses for everyone. Besides she can't figure out who to boot from the stables again.:confused: