1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone mind taking me under their wing?

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by Naisikras, Dec 17, 2010.

1. Naisikras

Naisikras Guest

I finally cancelled my WoW account and am back on UO. Been here a couple days and everything has changed soo much. I pretty much just pvp and was wondering if anyone wouldn't mind catching me up on... I don't know the past 3-4 years.

Last I played, a majority of the community used ICQ. Send me a message at 97425762 if you wouldn't mind lending a helping hand. Thx!!

2. CountSilverbow

CountSilverbow Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

i remember when i got back i was fortunate to meet a lady from japan who taught me alot of things that i missed during my shool days absence. But most of all she had alot of class about her. she taught me how to manage all the new skills and really gave me alot of help and was loads of fun to play with one of her chars names were shelly.. id always try to kiss her feet and shed always tell me to stop that. her houses went away though and i lost contact with her unfortunatly i miss you shelly ... !! you could join EOTD if you want to be a gritty underdog like the rest of our ragtag bunch... if not you can always go hang out with the cool kids welcome back either way ... :loser::danceb: