1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone Miss Me? Palvarik is BLUE!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Palvarik, Feb 20, 2009.

1. Palvarik

Palvarik Guest

Well, after sitting, idling in the Luna Bank for nearly 2 years burning off my red counts, i'm now blue and I notice not a minute too late as Siege's population looks like about 10 active players...

Sheesh..... I stand in the bank for 2 years and come back to play and notice that Siege has changed entirely...!? I hope everyone missed me....

Have I arrived too late? Is Siege dead!? Was it worth it standing in the bank for 2 years burning off my counts? Did I miss the boat!? Is Siege a ship that has already sailed!? Throw me a bone! :scholar:

2. Black magick

Black magick Guest

You seriously did that...? How the hell did you get that many counts in the first place?

3. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

Why would you burn off those counts? Is it too hard to play as a red?...la

4. Hugibear

Hugibear Guest

It would have been easier to farm gold for a month, than buy soulstones and all the 120s you had already eatin. Than soulstone all your skills, put them in the bank with your 120s than erase character and start a new. Would have saved you 23 months. Oh well common sense was something you never really had anyways.

5. Black magick

Black magick Guest

Actually, that makes no sense at all...

6. Azural Kane

Azural Kane Guest

Err.. ok then

7. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

I think he meant "give the soulstones and scrolls to someone to keep in their house"?

8. Palvarik

Palvarik Guest

Wow, that's something i never even thought of ... and to think of all the pain i went through burning off the red counts... but tell me, what has happened to Siege !???? Where are all the players!???? I don't even recognize (m)any of the names I see....

9. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

I started in August and even I've noticed a population drop since then. I've heard it's the slow season.

10. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

Name Change Tokens... Have you seen those yet? ;) no but to be serious people have moved on to other games, or free shards or just real life........

It's really not that dead your looking in the wrong places at the wrong times....

But yes sitting there for 2 years was a big waste of your time hopefully you were on another game, prodo shard, or a free shard as you were burning counts off.

Welcome back!

11. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

Oh and I thought it was funny whenever I'd burn counts Pal was always my companion.

12. Palvarik

Palvarik Guest

Just to point out: I was actually doing other things during that period of time, in case anyone out there thinks i am anymore insane then i actually am...

13. Hera - Siege

Hera - Siege Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

How's VMP?

I expect you'll fade out in a week much like the other 3 times you've popped up.

We'll all be anxiously awaiting your return to bank sitting.

14. Palvarik

Palvarik Guest

Actually, You may have missed it but I returned VMP to Wyrm about a year ago... returned it for nothing...

I won't be bank sitting again, cause I won't accumulate the necessary counts to earn that right,

at least I know you missed me! (hugz)

15. Alizaren

Alizaren Guest

Me too! I actually saw him move one night, so I said something to him....and we talked for over an hour.

*giggles*

16. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

17. HaHa

HaHa Guest

Shhhh Hugi, thats common sense, he wouldnt be able to grasp it.

18. TigerDyr

TigerDyr Guest

Guys he did the crime so he did the time! Honor it instead of pointing out how you would take the easy way out!

Palvik Welcome back!

19. Palvarik

Palvarik Guest

20. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

You are welcome. :)