1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone need a house in trammel?

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Jermosh, Jun 28, 2009.

1. Jermosh

Jermosh Guest

Found a nice spot with low spawn in trammel. You could fit a decent size home there, let me know. ICQ 73916935

2. Jermosh

Jermosh Guest

I did not know the real estate bubble hit UO as well. I cannot even give away a nice spot.

3. Jermosh

Jermosh Guest

Someone already placed, they got a 12x16 in there.

4. *cries* See what happens when I go on vacation? I can't find any place to put up a house and can't afford to buy an existing one. I'll even take a shack. If anyone knows of even a small spot, please send me a pm. Then the Crazy Scotsmen will be back, red beards, kilts, and all :please:

5. Lady Aalia

Lady Aalia Atlantic's Finest
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Send me a message hun i will get you set up

6. Kain Elderan

Kain Elderan Guest

Yeah if you haven't found one yet please let me know. I know of several spots and will even give ya the gold to place it if needed. ICQ 91151101

Edit - Just checked and there's still an open spot for an L-shape if that would interest you.

7. Cymidei Fier

Cymidei Fier Guest

Consider Baja! Our shard has a strong community, super role-play, excellent pvp and the best Event Moderators anywhere. Just check out our news and forum on UO Stratics, Baja is the place to be and not overcrowded like Atlantic. Quality players over quantity!

Baja has room for an 18*18 or Large Tower just about anywhere because we are not overcrowded with big guilds and are small guild and friend oriented.

If you crazy Scotsmen want to come check it out, I will help you get the place of your dreams because I am sweet on Scotsmen!

8. Cat Crimson

Cat Crimson Guest

Um, Cymidei ? You may want to check out the post that explains that Aleena is a returning Atlantic player, with a LONG history on this shard along with her well loved and famous vendor mall, before placing rather tactless ads for Baja here.

9. Lady_Rachel

Lady_Rachel Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Shhooo!!

Don't be trying to lure our Scots away!

10. Kain Elderan

Kain Elderan Guest

Gah the cross-shard recruiting is driving me nuts! BEGONE!

11. Lady Aalia

Lady Aalia Atlantic's Finest
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

aye , out of line buddy...learn some manners !!

*cracks whip*

12. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Considered it... rejected it... I always want to be where the action is!

13. Cymidei Fier

Cymidei Fier Guest

I played on Atlantic for two years, loved it, respect it, grew up on it but trust me Baja is much better! By the way, could you please ask the Syndicate to quit littering Baja with their recruitment books, it's really annoying. We love our Baja community as much as you love yours.

*waves*

14. Ahuaeyjnkxs

Ahuaeyjnkxs stranger diamond

Do as I say not as I do ? :)

15. Tazar

Tazar Guest

I actually have characters on Baja, but it is just too slow paced.

If you ever figure out how to get that guild to stop littering, please let us know! :p