1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

anyone need items from Europa , GLs or Cat?

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by Azazel of LA, Aug 22, 2008.

1. Azazel of LA

Azazel of LA Guest

Im currently on a spending spree tour of Europa and I will also be hitting Catskills and Great Lakes before I head back. If you have items there youd like transfered to LA contact me and I will help out.
  2. BlissMarie

BlissMarie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

May 28, 2008

Azazel of LA Guest

I left Europa already and Im on Catskills. I will be heading to Great Lakes tomm at 5pm EST and then back home to LA on Sunday. IF things go well forme I will be back on Europa next week.
  4. Vahne

Vahne Guest

Hmm are you still on catskills or great lakes? I might have a few items there that i'd like to bring back. I don't know if you have icq, but my number is 144046399.
  5. Azazel of LA

Azazel of LA Guest

Im on Catskills till Monday at 6pm EST and Im on Great Lakes Until Sunday at about 5:45ish EST

I do have ICQ so I will add you , but Im on the laptop right now wich doesnt have ICQ on it so if you want to come meet me in Luna Im chilling at the bank on Azazel