1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone not getting thier dyes?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by tehfloof, Sep 9, 2011.

1. tehfloof

tehfloof Seasoned Veteran

I have a few shards where my dyes haven't kicked in when I logged in. Anyone else?

2. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

Step 1: Make sure your character is 30 days old.

Step 2: Make sure you are logged out in a safe location

Other then that, I have no clue, I have gotten all of mine EXCEPT Oceania. I know the characters I have there are over 30 days old and they are both logged in Luna upstairs.

So I'd have to go with a YES on this, one shard I did not receive dyes on.

3. I received them on Chesapeake, Siege, and Atlantic; I did not receive them on Oceania and Drachenfels. All characters are at least 4 months old, and I only have 1 character on each of those shards except Chesapeake, so there's no chance of them being on another character.

4. NuSair

NuSair Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Shard has to go through maintenance.

5. DeadRed

DeadRed Guest

All but Atlantic(and it has ungone maintenance).

6. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Ya may have to log in and out a few times to get it going too.

I got only 3 on Siege and took six logins on the 4th chr to get her dye to fall into her pack. I was given msgs. that I had a blue slate coming, but it didn't drop till the 6th log in.

On Ches. I got all 4 same first log in.

It is the same 4 accts. all old so maybe the Compassion dye elf just gets a tad lagged up on giving...log in log out log in log out...give it some time, chances are it still will drop ...eventually.

:D

7. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

People on Oceania must think I'm crazy, logging in and out and in and out..STILL no dye.

I have gift boxes from 2005, I have the crystal box..I know this char is WAY over the age limit required.

AHHHHHH lol

8. Wizal the Fox

Stratics Veteran

So far no problem with any US or European shards.

Maintenance on Asian shards is later.

BUT I don't get anything on Oceania, which I think should have gone into maintenance quite some time ago already

9. Kayne

Kayne Guest

Received mine on all 3 shards I have characters on. Typically every single shard gave me the same color....

10. Kiminality

Kiminality Guest

I'm pretty sure there's usually another condition to these on-login gifts, which probably applies to this, but which they didn't list:
    Must have logged in in the last 90 days.

11. Kayne

Kayne Guest

@Kimi that can't be the case I haven't logged into my Origin char for at least a year maybe more and I got the dye no problem.

12. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager

Yeah I just re-activated my account...40ish days ago? no less...my sub was up on the 5th of this month so 35 days...so that can't be it either :/

13. Wizal the Fox

Stratics Veteran

Finally received Oceania... so everything seems fine now