1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone planning to xfer to Atlantic?

Discussion in 'UO Origin' started by SevenFaith, Jun 11, 2009.

1. SevenFaith

SevenFaith Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I've got a pair of gloves that I'd like transferred from Origin to Atlantic. If anyone is planning to do a transfer anytime soon, and wouldn't mind bringing an extra item with them, I'd appreciate it :)

2. SevenFaith

SevenFaith Lore Master

Still looking!

3. Flora Green

Flora Green Guest

I was planning to, but I had to delay the transfer for a bit. If you don't find someone, check back with me in a week or two and I'll let you know if I am still moving.

4. SevenFaith

SevenFaith Lore Master

I would love it if you could message me when you were ready to xfer! :)

5. Flora say it aint so :(

6. Flora Green

Flora Green Guest

SevenFaith,

I'm delayed again as my connection is SO slow I can barely login to check vendors or tend plants. If you find someone else moving, by all means consider their help because I have no idea when I'll be able to play again.

Arnie,

I'm leaving the Flora account on Origin should I decide start the shop back up full time. :) I already have established characters on Atlantic, just want to move one from that acct off of Origin as she'd be more more useful there.