1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone remember how long...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by ~Antzy~Pantz~, Aug 18, 2008.

1. How long do you have to wait to place a house after one falls? I remember reading something about a timer but can't find it!
  2. Think I read a post somewhere in the past were someone said the wait time til you can place a new house after an IDOC falls is like two hours to two hours and 30 mintutes.
  3. Yeah thats what I was remembering too.. Thanks!
  4. This was in the publish 52 Notes:

House Placement Changes

This publish implements several changes to prevent house placement exploits.

15 day character age requirement to place or trade a house
    Water barrels/magic fields/etc will no longer block house placement
    When a house is placed on top of a moongate, the placer will get a message about placement being blocked, and the moongate will be destroyed (at both ends.)
    IDOC behavior (houses that collapse through decay)
    When an IDOC drops, housing cannot be placed on the lot for a random amount of time
    Items that drop from the IDOC will have protections against scripted looting
    House placement tool will have a cooldown if used too many times in a given time period
    Must now wait one hour after building a home before demolishing it (previously 15 minutes) ​