1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

anyone remember?

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by uorealtor, Jan 6, 2009.

1. uorealtor

uorealtor Guest

does anyone remember me?.... any of the ole timers still around?...
    still got my account and my castle....

2. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I remember you! *waves* :)

3. kitiara-atlantic

kitiara-atlantic Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I remember you :) hehe are you coming back in-game?

4. kray2s

kray2s Guest

Cant say if i knew you or not tbh i have met so many people in game i cant remember everyone lol!

However i dont know if its yours or if you had a fan club but i have a guildstone with the title "UORealtor- Better than he knew [UOR] so you must be somewhat famous or maybe a tad egotistical hahahah (joking)

5. Desperado_SE

Desperado_SE Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hell yeah, I definitely remember you...bought my first house in game from you shortly after Trammel opened to housing. Then picked up another one a few months later when I finally got my buddy to start playing. :D

6. Zodiac19

Zodiac19 Guest

D, how the hell are ya........

7. uorealtor

uorealtor Guest

You have a guildstone UORealtor?... hmmm.... I can't even remember if I did start one. Is it permatized?... ie. the relic ones?... I might want to purchase it from you?....

8. uorealtor

uorealtor Guest

well, I'm glad there's at least one person whom I may have sold or given a house to!... I often wonder about those people whom I showed spots to put down a house...

9. kray2s

kray2s Guest

Its a deed with UO Realator - Better than he knew as a guild name.

My guess is someone really liked you lol (nudge nudge wink wink say no more - To quote a monty python sketch)

But yes it is placeable and you can have a very nice guildstone. It is on Europa Shard - However i would be more open to trading it for another one (i like my stones) so if you have a guildstone with anything relating to Warriors - forexample - doom hunters R Us lol.

Or i be more than willing to sell it to you for the price of another but we can argue later over prices.

If you wish to see icq me and i show it to you placed in my soon to be opened museum.