1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone renting out vendors?

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by S4lty, Aug 6, 2011.

1. S4lty

S4lty Guest

Since I have a fel tower I'm looking to rent a vendor spot. Either Luna or that Tukuno city, whatever its called, would be super.

I'm basically just getting back into uo after a break (aka, not a lot of gold here), so free would be great. Otherwise what's the going rate on Pacific to rent?
  2. CountSilverbow

CountSilverbow Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Sep 7, 2009
    it shouldnt be to hard to find a vendor maybe harder to find the owner of a lot whos on to give you a vendros spot what do you plan on selling? :D:pie::blushing::sleep2::yell:
  3. S4lty

S4lty Guest

Eh probably just low end smith bod rewards, pof, dc hammers, etc. After finding out how much it might cost though... yea i'll prolly just keep the stuff. Or hawk pof on global chat when i get a bunch.

Like ya said, it was easy to find rental spots. But their owners, not so much. Not that I tried too hard.