1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone Seen Where The New Hand In NPC's Have Wandered?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Revvo, Jul 11, 2008.

1. Revvo

Revvo Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jul 10, 2003
  2. Alrich

Alrich Guest

yeah they missing again, I sent in bug report :wall:
  3. Memnoch

Memnoch Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

May 29, 2008
    I dont think they're wandering in Luna, maybe they got enough items/gold to place a 18x18 in the boonies of Luna :danceb:
  4. Gwendar-SP

Gwendar-SP Guest

When the shard came up after pub 54 went live Buford was missing - logical since they are hand placed. So EA took them down. Brought them back Friday and the coin collector was missing (no big deal since he is in brit also) I guess EA took them down to fix, got sidetracked, and didn't get around to putting them back. Sure would have been nice if they had left it alone until Monday since the important folks were there. Nothing like missing out on a week and a half of spring cleaning.