1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone selling older accounts?

Discussion in 'UO Legends Trade' started by Drinkard, Aug 20, 2009.

1. Drinkard

Drinkard Guest

I'm looking to buy an older account for uo gold since we can't advertise for cash here. I'd prefer it to have an experienced bard, but if it doesn't ill still consider it. Let me know the age of the account, what your account has, individual chars templates and levels, arties they come with. If one is a tamer, its pets and relative stats, and whether or not your account has a house. You can message me here, or AIM me at Emericaman358.

-Elie/KARURU/a hooded figure

2. Lord Clay Of Aquinas

Stratics Veteran

Re: [Legends] Anyone selling older accounts?

Wouldn't it be almost as easy to just have someone build up an account for you? Or are you primarily looking for the age?

3. Drinkard

Drinkard Guest

looking for the age as well as the chars on it. plus, buying an already used acct, i can buy the acct and open it after purchase and sift through the gear, like a christmas present... :D

4. Drinkard

Drinkard Guest

Still looking for an acct...:D

5. Nystul

Nystul Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I have a stripped 136 or 138 month account. The majority of the characters are red, but scrolled & trained to all 120's w/ +25 stats. All characters reside on Catskills w/ the exception of an atlantic character. Has ~4 mages, legendary crafter, few dexers, tamer, discord, etc.

6. Drinkard

Drinkard Guest

Is it completely stripped? As in arties, armor, weps, jewelry? And how red r the chars? Too far gone to turn blue?

7. Nystul

Nystul Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

completely stripped. Just characters & soulstones. The reds are way too far to go blue again also.

8. Ken of Napa

Stratics Veteran

Is this account still available?

9. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I'll trade you a shield for it.