1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

anyone still play siege?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by qqqa, Feb 14, 2008.

1. qqqa

qqqa Guest

whats the population like? still going down hill or is it on the rise?

2. No. None of us play siege, we all just like to post on the shard's forum. Ignore all the posts that *seem* like they are about the game, we are just pretending that we are buying and selling stuff and fighting each other [​IMG]

In all seriousness tho, yes, we play siege. As for the population, I cannot comment on its trends in the long term as I only started 7 or 8 months ago. But in my time, I have seen many leave and many come.

3. as you can see from the last post there are people on seige. theres about 30 very sarcastic people on seige. and goron's chars are 10% of that population.

4. id say bout same

seems like when someone leaves a noob appears or a vet comes back:/

5. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

No. None of us play siege, we all just like to post on the shard's forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

Probably more true than you know... [​IMG]

6. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

seems like when someone leaves a noob appears or a vet comes back:/

[/ QUOTE ]

Zounds!

Siege Perilous is Homer Simpsons brain?!?

"Marge, every time I learn something new it pushes something old out of my brain" - Homer

7. Guest

Guest Guest

*chuckles*

8. Guest

Guest Guest

I am back on Seige, but I was never that well known, and it was about 6 years ago, lol. I still have runes marked into Deulcia and T2A, hehe. I will meet more of the population as I build my chars back up. [​IMG]

9. chessy_sp

chessy_sp Guest

I quit a game that is total crap that may or may not have the word craft in its title. Im in it for the long haul, and, as always, Ive got hatchets for sale!

ps. I forgot to join NEW hehe.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

I tried that other thing a while back to, visually stimulating but lacked alot.
    Besides I fell in love with this old relic years ago and cant stay away.

11. <blockquote><hr>

as you can see from the last post there are people on seige. theres about 30 very sarcastic people on seige. and goron's chars are 10% of that population.

[/ QUOTE ]sarcasm? me? nooooooooo.

12. Greer

Greer Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I have played on Siege for the last year. Lurking in the outermost reaches of the world...stealthing around and gatering resources.

13. chessy_sp

chessy_sp Guest

LFG Naxx! Obsolete content we are paying for! Want to run for fun! *10hrs later crickets chirping in the backround* hello? Naxx? LFG ok... uh... hello? hehe

Oh, Ultima, with your many changes. *sigh*

14. golfnutt64

golfnutt64 Guest

siege is the only place to play.....prod shards comes down to...who has the nicest stuff ina battle....oh yah and they have insurance....

im a returning vet..playe from 99-05. siege is and will be my home.... i bought a 30 mo. old acct with great chars already established on LS....yet i started here with a new char....i dont even play the shards.

Malachi

15. pikon198

pikon198 Guest

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

as you can see from the last post there are people on seige. theres about 30 very sarcastic people on seige. and goron's chars are 10% of that population.

[/ QUOTE ]sarcasm? me? nooooooooo.

[/ QUOTE ]

I frown upon sarcasm as a cruel joke

*smiles*