1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone still

Discussion in 'UO Crime' started by ShadowJack, Nov 20, 2007.

1. ShadowJack

ShadowJack Guest

Anyone grind through so many accounts you lost count of them a long time ago?. I still think "hell yes" when I get a skill to 100

Then I remember I've got 20 more to go and it turns into more of a "ahh hell"

type thing

My first time 5x 120 char better be worth it or I'm gonna be pissed :p

2. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Mar 19, 2003
    Over the years I've had so many secondary accounts I've lost count. But my main account (The one I created with the code that came in the first box I bought) has always been the same. And no matter how many times I do it, and no matter what skill it is, I always feel a tremendous sense of accomplishment when I GM a skill. Hell, I got all excited when I GM'd focus the other day. And last night when I GM'd lockpicking I damn near wet myself.