1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone Stocking Bod Books?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Barania, Nov 29, 2010.

1. Barania

Barania Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I've run around both Moonglow and Luna and seem to have struck out. If someone stocks these, let me know where and I'll buy a few. I'm sorta reluctant to risk my life much anymore for stuff like this although I have found some good house spots. Thanks for any feedback.

Jack Nickelson

2. PuddyMae

PuddyMae Guest

Go to Zento. I have some on a vendor. Gilfane Vendors, just north of the wall. You can shop from the gate side of the wall there. Gloria in the fire red dress. She also has scroll binders, plants, leaf clippings, musical insterments, and free shovels.

3. Sir Rickster

Sir Rickster Guest

Let me know if you are trading any tailoring and Blacksmithing BODS. My list of needs is always up here.

4. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

I have some bod books too on my Misc. vendor N. Zento wall formerly Castor's home right behind the npc crafter building in town.

I have quit gm scribing in general to go fishing, but I do toss bod books and etc. on the misc. vendor to get rid of things.

PS. Pet balls of summoning 4 atm, with no links left to any pets with 0-3 charges or so, left by former home owners, are today put on the MISC. vendor now too...cheap.

5. Kas Althume

Kas Althume Crazed Zealot

Anyone here selling colored bod books? Iam looking for 2 books each leather / metal color.