1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone tried Enhancing Mystic, Vanquishing, & Power bows, & X-bows?

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Zalan, Nov 5, 2007.

1. Zalan

Zalan Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Just wondering if anyone has tried Enhancing Mystic, Vanquishing, or Power bows, & X-bows yet?

2. Guest

Guest Guest

I did try, had a great talisman on, failed several times and then broke it.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Yup I enhanced about 6 the other day all with ash.

4. ZippyTwitch

ZippyTwitch Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

All those weapons are no longer spawning rares. You just ruined yours.

5. <blockquote><hr>

All those weapons are no longer spawning rares. You just ruined yours.

[/ QUOTE ]

These weapons can be found on about 5% or so of the regular Daemons that are spawning in the current invasion. I've picked up in the neigborhood of 50 or so different weapon types, and pretty much stopped because they're so common now. Add these to the ones from the Ophidian and Despise invasions, and they're not so rare. Just about everyone has some. Now, a GOOD bow is rare, as bows seem to have a slow drop rate when compared to everything else. Luckily, I managed to make a trade for a very nice Mystic crossbow with 15 SSI and 39 (?) HLD. I've got a couple other ones with no SSI as well that I'm going to try to enhance since I have a better bow already. SSI is not common to find on the weapons, as the mods are random and there are so many mods that could be picked by the every glorious RNG.