1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone using voon tonight?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by archite666, Jan 10, 2009.

1. archite666

archite666 Guest

Its real easy, download from uohall and use your stratics info, and bam, easy.

2. Patty Pickaxe

Patty Pickaxe Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I will try to use it (I plan on stopping by to watch). I have it downloaded, but have never actually used it. I couldn't figure out how to set a push-to-talk key. Any suggestions?

3. archite666

archite666 Guest

yes on the main window you go to the gears and click "select push to talk key"

4. Patty Pickaxe

Patty Pickaxe Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

that's the problem. I see a "gears" ocpn, but when I click on it, I don't see any "select push to talk key". I see audio setting (which still don't give me that option), exit voon, voon website, about, and help. Which room are we using? Petra's or the other one (i forget who set it up)

5. Alizaren

Alizaren Guest

Did we ever get an answer about which room?

6. SaphirePhil

SaphirePhil Guest

I'm on... but I'm alone. :sad4:

7. AutumnKiss

AutumnKiss Guest

Patty, when you click on the cog icon and get the drop-down menu, you see no option "Set Push-to-Talk Key"? And you get nothing when you click on the audio setting option?

Those are both in pop-ups... do you have a strong pop-up blocker? Try holding down your ctrl key while clicking on either of these options in Voon (holding ctrl will bypass any pop-up blocker you have enabled). If you get the options then, we will know it's your blocker.

If you get nothing, I'll need to know that as well, so we can get more information from you.

Thanks!