1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone wanna see a grown man cry?

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by Rhoads, Jan 26, 2008.

1. Rhoads

Rhoads Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Hey omni. I want my account back now. ROFL I can see the tears flowing like a river lol

2. I bought that account off Omni a while back. Not looking to part with it currently.

3. Rhoads

Rhoads Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAT?????????????

OMNI SOLD MY ACCOUNT??????????? THAT @$%$@$# Oh he is dead meat now.

4. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

<font color="purple"> start over, it's really fun watching the points fly by on a new character [​IMG] I do it alla time </font>

5. Rhoads

Rhoads Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Just make sure you do my characters justice. I can't believe he sold my account. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

6. Seriously Rhoads... How long has it been since you have been online? He woulda given it back if you were here I'm sure.

7. Rhoads

Rhoads Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

it's been awhile. Matter of fact I googled xavier rhoads and came up with one of our old stories. About on of our first fight contest on legends. In the end it was just me and ganjaman. lol man that was along time ago and a long battle between me and him. I did ask him for it back once and he almost cried lol.

8. Omnicron's my husband now though, so he does what I say.