1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone willing to help?

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by Crazy Fireball, Dec 26, 2008.

1. This year I made my first black cat. Hes very inactive right now and still 24 laugh, he did a VP, With cruddy gags. He got a fishing laugh and isnt gona be a ubber.

I made two black cats this year, delete one because i was making room for a transfer of toons that now i dont know if i'll even do.

I was wondering if someone was willing to help me, if you want to try and concact me via Personal message or Yahoo. Im allways active on those things the most, the only time i dont respond is when im afk or have a busy icon away.

If you would like to help, i'd love it :)

Thanks In advance, if you help, lol
  2. alisagrace86

alisagrace86 Guest

i am willing to help you =) and i'm almost always in river so pm me if you want my help lol