1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone with a weapon engraving tool?

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by Paul Harvey, Feb 6, 2009.

1. Paul Harvey

Paul Harvey Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Is there anyone that would engrave a couple of weapons for me?

2. Pirate Roberts

Stratics Veteran (LooT)

I've got one and I'll do it for you, the only thing is, are you willing taking the gamble of handing over some nice trinkets to a Pirate and trusting me to give them back?

3. ElvishArcher

ElvishArcher Guest

Not sure if it works but try doing it in an opened trade window? I am foggy at the moment but didn't that work on repairs for armor etc at one point? Been to long and everyone uses either their own smith or repair deeds these days lol.

4. Pirate Roberts

Stratics Veteran (LooT)

That's a good idea if it works, I'm not sure that it does however.

I'm harmless at any rate, says the Pirate. I'd gladly give his weapons back after I engrave them, no fee.

I say that not knowing the cost to recharge the engraving tool since I've only used about 2 charges.

5. Paul Harvey

Paul Harvey Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Ok Roberts , let me know when you will be on . . . I will be popping on and off most the weekend. I'm not sure what it takes to recharge one either, we can haggle over price.