1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

anything ever happened with the shadowlord cloaks?

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by sorner, Jun 16, 2009.

1. sorner

sorner Guest

I've been away from the game for a few months and wonder if i missed some event that utilized the shadowlord cloaks. I check uoherald every now and then but it doesn't look like anything has really happened since the Melissa event, but maybe I'm wrong about that.
  2. Snakeman

Snakeman UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jun 13, 2002
    Nothing as of yet, they are saying "Soon" but you know how that is in UO... I would say many things that have not been used as of yet, will be implemented in the launch of SA
  3. Lady Mana

Lady Mana Guest

I concur with Snake. 'Soon' just means it's on their radar... it doesn't mean it'll be out next month (even though at the time, we hoped it would!). Perhaps in future events or with the release of SA... I think as things stand at the moment, the Dev Team might primarily be focused on SA and thus don't quite yet have the resources or time to do something with them.
  4. Bella Morte

Bella Morte Visitor

Jun 3, 2008
    Those are all really just Draconi's used raincoats..... From all the "hard effort" he puts in after hours.
  5. I sense some kind of sexual undertones in the previous post.