1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Anything on the horizon regarding Tames?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by lancelot99, Jul 14, 2012.

1. lancelot99

lancelot99 Guest

I had to quit due to work just after ML and now i am back but gutted i missed out on getting a dread or bane dragon :-(

So any chance in the forseeable future they will come back, or something like them?

*i just want a chance to tame and own one*

2. Lady Storm

Lady Storm Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Depending on the shard you might find someone who has a spare bane they could ether sell or give you... That of course depends on the greed of the person holding them. As for release of more... A recient dev post said that the banes were in answer to the pestering of players who wanted a dread... so they made the banes for that but also to be short lived as they too now are on the not to return list.
    Sorry for the news kiddo, But welcome back.... Who knows some nice person might have a glut in their stable and let you have one.

3. lancelot99

lancelot99 Guest

Aww... that is a shame... Sadly i am on Europa and the cheapest Bane or Dread goes for around 30-50 million ... Well out of my price range hehe

4. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Well I personally think they ought to bring back Dreads and Bane. But maybe that's just me. Greedy SOB's can bite me.

Ryna, legendsguy, Viquire and 2 others like this.
  5. Lady Storm

Lady Storm Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

It would go a long way to keep the average player happy... the dev dont get it... we got new and returning players who dont have that 50 mill in the bank for a pet that will eventually disapear when the population rolls over. This is what happened to many of these dread mares... alot of them are in some tamers stables list who's account is shut off ...perhaps for good. those pets that would be running around are now gone and the numbers are dwindling quickly as we loose players.

6. Selurnoraa

Selurnoraa Adventurer

The less overpowered pets the better, they should turn the greater dragon spawn off as well.

legendsguy likes this.
  7. Felonious Monk

Stratics Veteran

Please don't turn off GD spawns. They have their place in the game.

8. Merus

Merus Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran CasteoftheForgotten

Honestly, these kinds of posts make me laugh. With all the power in templates out there, i.e. throwers, archers, sampires, people seriously think a greater dragon is OP now days? Greater dragons make great meat shields and thats about it.

9. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Them's fightin' words.

The GD isn't overpowered... infact it's either been nerfed to oblivion or the DEV's have made every new monster in-game immune to damage by Greater... I go into Covetous and seem my beautiful dragon doing 2, 3, up to 6 damage... meanwhile he's taking a POUNDING getting hit for 110 and more... so... I fail to see the "greater" in Greater Dragon...

Meanwhile I take a bushido/Chivy archer down there and I can do upwards of 180 a shot. Sometimes the Tamer doesn't even get looting rights... so where exactly is that "greater"?????

And to top it all off the Mage with a level 6 Spellweaving 120 Circle does 400+ with WoD like 6 times in a row totally owning the show.

Sevin0oo0 likes this.
  10. Selurnoraa

Selurnoraa Adventurer

Alright sounds perfect since its of no use to you, might as well remove them so the rest of us don't have to fight them.

11. virtualhabitat

virtualhabitat Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I wish I could use a runebook dye tub, but it would prolly make me waaay over powered.

Muu Bin likes this.
  12. Muu Bin

Muu Bin Guest

Only if it was the neon type... :)

13. Warpig Inc

Warpig Inc Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Not the bringing back. Fact that they introduced short run tames to be had. What needs to happen every six months is new short run time tames. If it is simply slapping new art on old numbers. Who wouldn't want a Deadly Spitting Camelidae. Or GD stats on something without flapping wings that sucks up the screen. This short run on tames they might give us a new pack 5 one slotters. Now there is something that is WAY overdue.

14. Sevin0oo0

Sevin0oo0 Guest

stalled project... Gargoyle Flyways Expansion to the rest of the lands. at that time, greaters become mountable, only on the towers - auto dismount if you get off the path or want to land