1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Anything worth killing for warriors yet?

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by silent, Sep 1, 2015.

1. silent

silent Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I took a break a while ago when the loot went downhill and the bosses were out of reach for warrior types. Any changes?

2. Tuan

Tuan Slightly Crazed

I think it's pretty well documented that most all bosses are killable by warriors, if you put your mind to it.

Which ones are out of reach?

3. silent

silent Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

When I left, Exodus was the only thing dropping anything worthwhile and from what i was told warrior, specifically melee style wouldn't last in a fight.

4. Tuan

Tuan Slightly Crazed

I know Exodus can be done with a pair of thrower/archers. Not sure I've heard of it being done with meleer.

I think that the Peerless bosses give pretty good loot. It's pretty well established that most, if not all, of the peerless can be meleed to death.

5. silent

silent Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Ok, so the new loot got added to peerless? I don't think they got upgraded back when i left.

6. Tuan

Tuan Slightly Crazed

I believe it was late last year that the new loot got rolled out 100%.

I know killing Balrons in fel (1000 luck bonus, or so they say) gives a few items an hour worth at least thinking about keeping, even with 0 luck on the suit. Same for greater dragons. Granted, most of it I don't actually keep... but I think about it.

It's hard to "farm" champs/peerless, but even lousy champs (I'm lookin at you Baracoon) have a reasonable chance to give decent loot, especially if you were to swap into a big luck suit for the killing hits.