1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Anywhere left to place houses?

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Bara, Dec 15, 2008.

1. Bara

Bara Guest

Hi. Four friends and I recently started up together on UO, and we were really looking forward to building a cluster of houses together.

I've been riding around for several days and it seems difficult to find even a basic plot of land for a small house, much less a place for a little guild town. I'm getting rather discouraged.

Do you all know of any out of the way spots that we could build on? We would really like to stick together.

If not, Is there any word on if the expansion will bring new lands to build on?

2. Tazar

Tazar Guest

There are lots of places to place a house, especially in Felucca, but it will probably be difficult to get 5 all together (It took me three years of buying out neighbors to get mine all together). I believe that many players can show you individual spots to place. I know of one in Malas that will hold a 7 or 8x13. If you are on late in the evenings, PM me and I will be happy to show it to you.

Fortunately, with rune and runebooks, any home is just a spell away. The New-Haven mage sells recall scrolls (if you can not find them cheaper from a player) so no skill is needed.

Safe Journeys!
  3. Lady Aalia

Lady Aalia Atlantic's Finest
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 13, 2003
    i know of a cabin place in trammel used to have one there myself and another 7x8 or something like it...you can find 7x7s all over the place on trammel even
  4. Chaosy

Chaosy Guest

There are plenty of spots to place homes with the dwindling population. It might be difficult to cluster them together if you're looking to place slightly bigger homes though. Housing is relatively cheap now so it if you're looking to get houses that are next to each other, it might be worthwhile to look into purchasing them.
  5. Desperado_SE

Desperado_SE Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

May 12, 2004
    If your still looking and don't mind smaller housing to start with, I know of a place where you can fit at least 3-4 small to mid-sized houses all together. ICQ me (65361739) or PM me through here and we can meet up in game.
  6. Deaol

Deaol Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Dec 2, 2008
    Noticed when building my house a little while back there is a few open spaces in yew not far from the gate that would allow for 2 or possibly 3 7x7s... pm me if you want the coordinates..