1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

AOC Benny Hill !

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Jack Beauregard, Jun 6, 2008.

1. Azureal

Azureal Guest

Im sorry, this is posted here for what reason? Oh, youre looking for hits for your terrible video based on a half arsed badly designed "next gen" MMO?

Wicked.

In before the lock.

2. Kiminality

Kiminality Guest

Essentially "AoC griefing, to Yakety Sax".
    Good show, from the "mature" MMO.

3. JC the Builder

JC the Builder Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

AOC is a joke. Gamemasters told a group of players to stop PVPing because they didn't intend for groups larger than 5.

4. Azureal

Azureal Guest

The Beta sucked massive balls. God it was terrible. And Im not talkign Alpha, Im talking 34 days before release. I gave my beta account to a friend and havent looked back since.

5. JC the Builder

JC the Builder Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

The graphic requirements are just ridiculous. It is fine to have some good graphics tied to high requirements, but AOC doesn't downscale well at all. I think the developers are banking on the XBOX360 version to pick up the slack.

6. Lady Aalia

Lady Aalia Atlantic's Finest
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Hubby and I tried it...he was very excited bout it i tagged along to make him happy :p

Huge dissapointment.... All chars have the same start so once we found a couple buddies to play with it was very lame to be all seperated to diffrent areas AFTER lvl 20.
    Game is still very buggy and the recource gathering is a pain in the rear...

Graphics are nice but again requirements are redicules (even thou i did get a new PC out of it :p ) since even with my new pc i couldnt play at max graphics.

I also didnt care for the preopening for "the elite crowd" since that made the pvp servers one big gank fest hehe.

So thank god he quit it again :stretcher: