1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

AOC Stratics: Looking for Staff

Discussion in 'Age of Conan Stratics' started by Seridove, Jun 20, 2008.

1. Seridove

Seridove Guest

The Age of Conan Stratics site is getting reamped up and we're looking for a few volunteers! We are currently looking for passionate players who would be interested in helping gather news and information and participate in shaping the site to become an integral part of the Age of Conan community.

If interested, please send an email to: [email protected] with a brief description of your interests, talents and why you'd like to be a part of the AOC Stratics team!

Previous experience is NOT a requirement. Only those with a passion to be an integral part of the Conan community and help create the most comprehensive source of data available need apply :)

2. Kunou

Kunou Guest

Woot!

/wave Seri :)

3. Nok

Nok Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Great to see AOC Stratics getting launched! :)

4. Mijac_Chmon

Mijac_Chmon Guest

I'm a Mod over on one of the UO server sites, and my mate is trying to convince me to try AoC with him.

If I do, I'd love to contribute to developing AoC stratics!

I'll let ya know how it goes as soon as I know what's going on :)

5. WarandWin

WarandWin Guest

I have send it, thanks.

6. Sawo

Sawo Visitor

I bet you have lost both of mine.

7. Seridove

Seridove Guest

The response has been incredible and we're adding to our staff daily! I have contacted everyone who has sent me an email..so if you haven't heard from me...then I didn't get it!

If someone is interested in a special little forum project..email me with "Forum Project" in the title..and we'll chat :)

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!