1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

AOS Clothes - who are these people?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by John Connelly, Feb 9, 2010.

1. John Connelly

John Connelly Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Does anyone have AoS blessed clothes from players they never knew? I have a few and I often wondered if anyone had heard of these players, if they still play under a different name, or if they logged once into Siege to claim a reward. Here are the items I have. They are not for sale, but if anyone wants them they can swap for another of same color and kind.

Caleb - blaze cloak
    Roland of Gilead - blaze sandals
    Kitty - blaze robe
    Outlaw - red sandals ( I am sure I know that name)
    Raven Darkwood - blaze sandals
    Redhook - blue sandals
    Big Bob - blaze sandals
    Nam - purple robe
    Lour - blaze sandals
    WOODY - blaze half apron

Let me know what you have.

2. Diablo FTW

Diablo FTW Visitor

Sobat thantis Surcoat,
    Pluvius Tunic( from quebec) CDD clan des dragons

And some other unknow people

3. Bruin

Bruin Guest

Caleb sounds familiar to me.

Honestly, most of the AOS clothes I've seen are from people I've never heard of. I just assumed a ton of people logged on multiple shards just to claim these items, or people used new account codes, created a new account for 30 days got the AOS clothes then closed them down (I did this with 2 accts).

4. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I wonder if anyone has mine. I cant remember if I had the same character back then...I think I did, but I think I sold or traded the clothes.

5. Roland'

Roland' Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Roland of Gilead is one of my alts. I have about 15-20 Rolands. The name came from a Stephen King book series. Although ive met other Rolands as well, so coulda been one of theirs as well.