1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Aos Colored Bolts of Cloth and Clothing

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Sweety, Jun 26, 2008.

1. Sweety

Sweety Guest

I've seen the fire orange, aos dark blue, and invul blue bolts of cloth or clothing many times.
    How and where do people get these?

2. Aibal

Aibal Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

There is currently an event underway on the Asian shards where there are slimes in different locations each day that color your bolts of cloth the AOS colors.

3. Warsong of LS

Warsong of LS Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Are the asian shards still getting these slimes and getting the vanguard attacks? If so, I might have to start planning on moving over to an asian shard. Since it appears that the asian shards are getting all the love.

4. prison bound

prison bound Guest

the asian shards 'get the love' because they didnt spit in EAs face for doing so... its not really surprising we dont have the good events anymore when you consider what people did to them

5. Reinzeld

Reinzeld Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hear hear.

6. eolsunder

eolsunder Guest

Doesn't matter what I did or didn't do to them, I pay the same amount as the Asian shards and play the same game, so I expect to have the same general stuff.

7. Seismic

Seismic Guest

Anyone know how much longer this event is scheduled to continue?

8. prison bound

prison bound Guest

lol, it may not matter to you, but it de facto matters. you can expect whatever you want, but people kicked the gift horse in the mouth, the stomach, the face, the back, etc. etc. and then expect it to keep on gifting... lol

9. The_Ox

The_Ox Guest

Were does one try to find these magical slimes that do the color changing (were do they spawn)?? dungeons, swamp or ?

10. Deb

Deb Guest

The event ended last week sometime unfortunately.:sad4: