1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

AoS Mini House deeds

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Guest, Jan 25, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Hi,

I was looking for my mini house deeds that were given out en masse during the AoS release, but they all seem to have vanished. Does anyone have any they don't want or would sell? Only want a few for a mini village on my roof [​IMG]

Thanks!

2. Guest

Guest Guest

I think I`ve got a couple kicking around. Got a log cabin and some others possibly.

Drake

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Ok, heres what I got;

Non Rare- Large House with Patio, Two Story Log Cabin

Rare - Small Stone Tower

Drake

4. Guest

Guest Guest

I have some knocking around and nabbed a few at a couple idocs today. It may take me a little while to sort through all the gunk to put my mitts on them, but you're welcome to them [​IMG]

5. Bobar

Bobar Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Have you got all you wanted?. I got hold of some today you are welcome to. Let me know if you dont need them and I will dump them.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

I'm sorted now thanks! Lady Nico was kind enough to donate a bunch of deeds for my roof village. Although if you're going to bin them anyway I'd be happy to have a rummage and see if there are any extra ones I could squeeze into the village [​IMG]