1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Apologies

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Sara Of Baja, Jul 20, 2009.

1. Sara Of Baja

Sara Of Baja Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I apologize for not being around the past week ... Towards the end of June my mom was diagnosed with cancer. She had surgery July 1, and we were told the surgery went well. After 10 days, she was dismissed from the hospital, 3 days later she was back in the ER with an allergic reaction to one of the new meds and was hospitalized again. Just about the time I got home again, and thought things were leveling out, she had another set back and again was hospitalized.

I have some rl work to get caught up, then I'll get caught up on the screenshots I have from the opening day of Summer Fest.

2. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

No need to apologize, especially for that.

All the best wishes for your Mother.

3. CatLord

CatLord Guest

"The gods do not grant to us all, The shining mantle of the hero."

or the patience and time to be a Reporter...

Adding your mother to my pray list... hasty recovery!

Maybe we can post some pictures...
    It was a fun week, I got third place on the archery and the chess tournaments... and last on the race!

4. Maximilliean

Maximilliean Guest

Best wishes to your Mom and no apologies needed for that. Now if you had spent the entire week in a drunken pirate-like stuper then you would need to apologize for not sharing.

The Archery contest was alot of fun and I didn't suck nearly as bad as I thought I was going to. I would have liked to have been able to make the other events but work prevented that.

5. Beleg Megil

Beleg Megil Guest

Never apologize for being a good daughter, angel. Nor for being responsible. *hugs*

6. Aedon Durreah

Aedon Durreah Village of Aegis
    Stratics Veteran

Indeed. You are doing what is right and proper. I know full well what dealing with cancer can feel like, I applaud your devotion and love for your mother.

7. Helfgrim

Helfgrim Guest

Aye real life and especially family always comes first.

8. AnneNomilly

AnneNomilly Seasoned Veteran
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

No apologies are EVER required for taking care of what needs to be taken care of. :) Hopefully things have turned the corner for your family. I'm sure we've got plenty of wonderful photographers around the shard to take pics. Do what you need to do. *hugs*

9. Lady_Calina

Lady_Calina Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I wish her a speedy recovery, and there's no need to worry, rl comes first :D

10. Ashlen

Ashlen Guest

I am with Beleg on this one to Sara
    Never a need to explain.

There is nothing more precious than a good mothers love.
    So treasure it while God grants you the time.

You take care of yourself and know you are in our thoughts and prayers.