1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by suprshadow, Sep 9, 2009.

1. suprshadow

suprshadow Guest

Hey, just wanted to say the last couple of weeks of me being back, i haven't been the nicest person in uo to some people. Since i dont really think it is needed for me to go over everything i just wanted to say sorry for being a HUGE dink to everyone lately and i hope everything can be throwen into the past. Some mentionable people are; Pink, Asha, Gemma, and denwo. We started supr together and i shouldnt be getting into arguements with you guys and it sucks we went out different ways but it was still a blast! Also as much as this pains me, i was a huge **** to juvi and nirp, i didnt give you guys any respect and just threw it in your guys faces and in the future since were fighting each other some sh** will get heated and we will both probably say some words to each other but its all good man, its just a game, nah mean! just wanted to say sorry to you guys and i hope no feelings are hurt!

damn.. second year of uni tomorrow
  2. SUPRsalad

SUPRsalad Guest

wow. just. .. . wow.

edit :O
  3. suprshadow

suprshadow Guest

did you even read it or did you just type that lol!
  4. SUPRsalad

SUPRsalad Guest

of coarse i read it. i wasn't being sarcastic. I was pretty shocked.
    Thanks man, you know me man, im real forgiving.

5. Nice brother. I personally miss you homie. You got the WEAK guys into SUPR if my memory is correct. I'll always have much respect for you. Sorry for any Trash talk I gave you on the field.
  6. Stuiicide

Stuiicide Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Aug 29, 2009
    sounds like walmart is tryen to join THC ill kepp ya posted
  7. suprshadow

suprshadow Guest

lol i can see stu is still butt hurt hahaha, nah GOO is better