1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Apple changes and Slasher

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Cear Dallben Dragon, Aug 26, 2011.

1. Cear Dallben Dragon

Cear Dallben Dragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

It seems like after the changes its impossible for me to shake off slashers permanent mind rot debuff that causes all my specials to cost 25% more mana.
    I can eat a million apples but the only way to get rid of it is to log off for 5 minutes every time i pass by him. Can we put a timer on this?

2. longshanks

longshanks Guest

my friend noticed this as well last nite when he was soloing him. seems the big red guy got a bit tougher of late.

3. Restroom Cowboy

Restroom Cowboy Visitor

You saying the big guy is getting tough to solo? Boo hoo. Put some chiv on your temp and you will have no issues with remove curse.

That is all.

4. Pfloyd

Pfloyd Colorblind Collector

Conspiracy theorists say Slasher himself was part of the focus group and in house testing on this... :scholar:

5. puni666

puni666 Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Lol right. I'm willing to bet he has chiv, but doesn't know what remove curse does...

6. WildWobble

WildWobble Sage
    Stratics Veteran

slasher solo with a warrior build herasy!!! Blasphamy!! to slow!!! hehe clenseing winds works just fine to remove it.

7. Shiznit Bo'Bourbon

Why the hell would he want to change his template just to be able to dispel a perma-curse everytime he runs past Slasher?

8. Cear Dallben Dragon

Cear Dallben Dragon Babbling Loonie

Correct. I have no interest in fighting slasher at all. Nor do I have an interest in changing me template with a nonsensical addition along with raiding me dreads karma for the sole purpose of removing the one debuff in the game that has no timer on it. Sure I can deal with it be logging off....which should never be a developers design, or find a paladin running around. I just don't think its intended.

9. RawHeadRex

RawHeadRex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Slasher shoots flaming streams of diarrhea too

10. Shiznit Bo'Bourbon

You know how these people are. You could post that Slasher was giving you a debuff that charged your credit card twenty bucks and deleted one of your characters and some mook would pop out and tell you to quit being so lazy about... something.