1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Apply Armslore Crafting Bonus to Enhanced Items - Suggestion

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Llewen, Aug 8, 2008.

1. Llewen

Llewen Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Mar 3, 2006
    I think it would be great if the arms lore crafting bonuses applied to enhanced items as well. Enhancing is so difficult as it is, right from finding items worth enhancing, to the actual process, that I don't think a change like this would be unbalancing in any way, and items crafted by high end runic tools would still be better than the best enhanced items you could make.
  2. Edgar

Edgar Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Jul 11, 2008
    I agree, it would be nice to have some kind of enchanting bonus and arms lore seems to be the best option.
  3. RenaLynne

RenaLynne Guest

Yea, it would be a lil bonus to have. Doubt it would make too much difference though.
  4. Ah tie it to item id

the higher your item id the greater the bonus.
    basically, the more you know and understand the item, the better you can enhance it.