1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Appology for the crowded silent auction house

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Demonous, Sep 21, 2011.

1. Demonous

Demonous Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

We didn't expect to have this many rares submitted so we set it up the wrong way, had to improvise to fit everything in so I'm sorry for the obstacle course you have to navigate through to get to different items but we had to make due, hope everyone is having a good time at the festival and is enjoying looking at the rares and bidding!

2. Kimberly

Kimberly Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I'm actually fond of the setup. To me, it gives the feel of a comfortably crowded antique shop.

3. Restroom Cowboy

Restroom Cowboy Visitor

Nothing wrong at all Demonous, I agree with Kimberly. :thumbup:

4. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

After reading this I had to go look.

I LIKE IT! It does have that old antique-fair feel. Very well done :)

Wish I could afford some of that stuff, got some pretty cool items in there.

5. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

it is well set out for sure..looks very very good...alas a lot of the stuff is well overpriced for starters bids hence a lot have no bids and probably will not get any either ...but saying that each to his/her own....:thumbup:

6. Europa Trader

First Rares Fest?

Most bids come in when the actual fest starts... But some items have high starting price for sure but bids will come tomorrow or saturday for sure. But also many items what to choose from. Not everyone has arrived at the Rares Fest.