1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Player News) Appreciation for Atlantics EM team

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Queen Arya, Dec 1, 2012.

1. Queen Arya

Queen Arya Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
    Stratics Veteran

Anyone else at the EM event Thursday night that digested our EM Bennu's statements at the end of his Bird event?

I suggested we all email Mesanna and have her send our heartfelt gratitude to EM Bennu for his two terrific years of service

Then I proceeded to send an email to him in apologetic form for any stress I may have given him at Danica's trial

Mesanna suggested we all write a thank you note and she will deliver it to him from all of us.

Oft times its so easy to complain, but do we ever take the time to say thank you when someone really deserves it?

Just saying...... EM Bennu is worth a lil note of thanks, if not so much more

(Bennu, your not suppose to be reading this- its a secret :}

#1 Queen Arya, Dec 1, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2012
    Syrus and Kylie Kinslayer like this.
  2. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

That is one of the things I absolutely hate about this new schedule I have created for myself. I will miss out on most everything for quite a while. It is a heck of a ride with Bennu at the wheel, y'all better hang on tight 'cause he is probably just gettin' geared up good :p

*whispers- from what I have been hearing Tibs is rolling along nicely also-whispers*

3. Alexander of ATL.

Alexander of ATL. Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
    Stratics Veteran

If i am unable to get ahold of you in game or you are unable to get in the game (Kylie). PM me what you want me to write in the book. Write your "Thank You" note and add your signature. I will then compose the PM in the book. Thanks everyone.

Decadence likes this.
  4. Tangled Metal

Tangled Metal Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I think our EMs have it rough sometimes. I think they are both doing a fantastic job. The item drop distribution seems to spark a lot of complaints. The EMs do not have control over the event item drops other than the numbers. Mesanna does have some control over it and I think we will see some changes in the near future. The EMs come up with story lines and such. And as far as that goes I think Bennu and Tiberies have that in the bag!

Thank you EM Bennu and EM Tiberies for such great fun. One of the main reasons I came back to the game was for the events not the event items!