1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

April charity event!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Speedy Orkit, Apr 13, 2009.

1. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

May 16, 2008
    I've got an excess of gold again, what event would you like to see done? And what prizes would be fitting? I was considering hosting an "Easter egg hunt" for the NEW members with checks between 50-500k. I would need someone who is good with Ultima Online lore to help me make clue books and such. Anyone who is qualified please post here, and for gods sake, GET THE NEW TO COME HERE! The NEW board is a pain for me to log in and off, for some reason it won't save my UN/PW. If I did the easter event I figured I'd just brightly dye about.... 30 bags containing

5 - 25k
    5 - 50k
    5 - 100k
    5 - 125k
    5 - 150k
    3 - 250k
    1 - 500k

And then a special player will receive a 1m check. I'd hide them all around Sosaria leaving clues based on Ultima lore, sound fun?
  2. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

actually kinda cool.
  3. Spree

Spree Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Mar 13, 2004
    you could make them do the hags quest and put them in all the spots where the imp hides.
  4. Kael

Kael Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

May 16, 2008
  5. Bruin

Bruin Guest

Sounds like fun! Similar I believe to what Evermore did, so I'd get some advice from him on how it turned out, mistakes to avoid, etc.
  6. Alizaren

Alizaren Guest

That sounds like fun!!!