1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. The Broadsword team is seeking alternative castle designs! Learn more and discuss here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Broadsword is hosting a 20th Anniversary Party for UO this September! Learn more here. Will you be there, Guest?
    Dismiss Notice

April Showers Bring May ... Photo Ops?

Discussion in 'UO Stratics Contests and Events' started by Lady Kittie, May 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lady Kittie

Lady Kittie Stratics EC & GL Shard Liaison
    Professional Governor Event Coordinator [MM&A] - Great Lakes

That pesky pink squirrel set itself somewhere in Sosaria to give away grand items for the Easter season. But, what about all the other little critters?

So what is this event about? Photo booth!! I want you to recreate your own booth for people to take pictures with all the woodland critters (good or evil). Maybe even add a bunny for others to sit on? But it's all about spring!!! So be sure to have; flowers, woodland critters coming out of hibernation and a woodland critter (bunny?) for people to sit on it's lap to take some lovely pictures with. (Think about when you were a kid and you would wait in line to sit with the Easter Bunny or Santa. What kind of layout did they have leading up to said person/animal and what the area looked like, when a photo was being taken! Keep in mind, since Sosarians don't have "cameras", perhaps someone painting instead?)

- please, no 3rd party programs to aid in this venture.
    - please, no non official servers are to be used to make this either!
    - please, be creative, your imagination is the limit.. with the help of photoshop or any other program that may assist in making this a reality.
    - only OFFICIAL UO graphics to be used.
    - a person can enter as many times as they wish, but can only receive ONE placement and prize (if they place).
    - only the person entering the contest can win. So if you partner for something be advised.

Other than that, go wild with your imagination! (Use RL experiences if you can!) And ALL submissions must be in no later than the 20th of May, 2017 at 11:59pm EST at which point any entries beyond the cut off, will be disqualified.

Staff are allowed to enter but CANNOT place in the event.

Prizes are -
    1st Place - 2000 Sovereigns and [​IMG]
    2nd Place - 1000 Sovereigns and [​IMG]
    3rd Place - 500 Sovereigns and [​IMG]
    Good Luck!!

#1 Lady Kittie, May 4, 2017
    Last edited: May 6, 2017
    ShriNayne and Captn Norrington like this.
  2. Drakelord

Drakelord Babbling Loonie
    Governor Contributor Alumni

My wife pose for me

5-7-170003.jpg

5-7-170005.jpg

Added three more items

#2 Drakelord, May 7, 2017
    Last edited: May 7, 2017
  3. ShriNayne

ShriNayne Journeyman

[​IMG]
    My Mage Kethalia is posing and my husband's Mage now has a second career as an artist!

4. Quatermain

Quatermain Visitor

My entry; thank you.
    [​IMG]

5. Sinder Shayde

Sinder Shayde Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

6. Cinderella

Cinderella Adventurer
    Professional Governor

PhotoBooth.jpg PhotoBooth.jpg
    Lady Cinderella painting a lovely picture of Jelly Beans in front of the pond.
    Jelly Beans pets Bunny & Peter cottontail are playing nearby.
    Jelly Beans is full of giggles cause she can see them hopping around.
    The giggles draw all kinds of creatures from the lands...
    or is it the scent of the fresh flowers

7. Riyana

Riyana Operations
    Administrator Moderator Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Campaign Patron Event Coordinator

Great entries, one and all! It will surely be a challenge, but the staff will now choose their favorites and select winners. Stay tuned!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.