1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

April Toons' Week

Discussion in 'The Toontown Times' started by Elga, Apr 1, 2009.

1. Elga

Elga Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

News from Toontown.com:

[​IMG]

Happy April Toons' Week -- a holiday built by Toons for Toons! Last year's April Toons' Day was so much fun, that we decided to make it a whole week this year. So, join us from April 1 through April 7, as we celebrate the wackiest Toon-centric holiday this side of Cog Nation! During April Toons' Week, Toontown will become wackier than normal with lower gravity at your Estate making Toons jump higher, Doodles talking, a few surprises, and, wait ... Doodles talking?!!!
    Plus, join us in congratulating the three winners of our Knock-Knock Joke contest! ​

Superstevie
    Aunt Peaches Petalhopper
    Deputy Oscar Electrohopper ​

Their Toontown-themed knock-knock jokes are now a part of Toontown, and you can find them by visiting the doors on Loopy Lane, just outside of the Toontown Central playground entrance! Click here to check out the jokes!
    So grab your friends, or make new ones, and celebrate -- because it's April Toons' Week! ​

2. And what's really odd is that, after you tell a doodle to do a trick, a speech bubble will appear for maybe a tenth of a second before disappearing and being replaced by something that actually stays up and legible. I had to take a screenshot to be able to read the vanishing bubble- it says "Where am I?? Who are you again?"
    I am confused. Why include something like that? Just TT being weird?