1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by Evilminion, Jun 19, 2008.

1. Evilminion

Evilminion Guest

Does anyone still maintain an aquarium? As in, do you think it would be worth selling fishies on a vendor, or is it a dead market?
  2. Desolation87

Desolation87 Guest

I think it's dead. I keep one. And collect all the stupid rewards, have well over 100now. But what I have noticed it that even though I lose fish through death, I also gain back what I've lost through births.

Lol, in the whole of KOL I think me and one other are the only ones to keep fish! Lol!
  3. EnigmaMaitreya

EnigmaMaitreya Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    He he, things are finally getting to a point for me, were I can set up and aquarium and a plant grower character.

Would I buy Fish etc? Probably not as it would remove my ability to sink the time required to get the fish.