1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Arbitrary game rules that should be handled by game mechanics

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Guest, Feb 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

Guest Guest

As per Draconi's request, here it is.
    List them and they will be added to the original post and let's get this thing stickied!

1. Guardwhacking champ spawns (being fixed in newest patch)

2. Filtering of no tolerance words.

Need MORE!

2. <blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
    No, no, no, no, no.

Filters suck. They don't work and often becoming annoying when there's so many of them that a lot of words that may include censored words become all or partially filtered, which then make people come up with stupid pseudo-words to circumvent a censor which is being too aggressive.

Frankly, "no tolerance words" shouldn't exist. If people don't like some things, they should add them to their own personal filter list.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
    No, no, no, no, no.

Filters suck.

[/ QUOTE ]
    So does getting suspended/banned because you said a word that gets you actioned no matter what the context.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Mine was actually posted BEFORE Goodguy's.

Mine - 02/08/08 06:31 PM

Goodguy's - 02/08/08 06:39 PM

Nice try [​IMG]

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Sorry, I reviewed both threads and would like to keep this in just one of them. GoodGuy's thread has more constructive replies to the Topic. No offense to your thread! Just keeping the one that is the most constructive replies and has more replies on the topic, open.

Please do feel free to repost over in this thread: http://boards.stratics.com/php-bin/uo/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Number=7617883

My apologies!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.